“For me, inquiring into money in Carin’s course was a surprise. I took the course because I’d felt a lot of stress around money most of my life. Since the course I find I’m much more relaxed around money and no longer feel what I have is a burden. Not sure yet where that will lead, but so far it’s led to more freedom and fun.”
- WH, South Dakota, USA
Have you ever noticed that we tend to have thoughts that fall into two categories:
I’m okay, and here’s why; and I’m not okay, and here’s why.
Take a look at some of these phrases that friends shared when asked to talk about money, and notice how they fall into one of those two categories:
I can’t earn enough.
I can’t do what I love and make money at the same time.
I don’t deserve the money I have.
I’m going to be old and broke.
I must not look greedy.
My income determines my value as a man.
Money scares me.
Money is the destructive force at the center of our social/economic order and until the advancement of the Human condition replaces it the planet and all it’s species are doomed.
I’ll be happy and can relax once I have enough to retire on.
It’s not noble to charge.
It’s wrong to take charity.
I feel rich.
I am capable and worthwhile!
I focus on receiving not needing.
God’s bounty is mine, I am grateful!
I am open to receiving the abundance that is my right.
I’ll always be broke.
With the I’m not okay thoughts, we hope to high heaven they’re not true, but we’re pretty sure they are; and we can usually find a lot of agreement for them. (There is so much agreement that money is a problem. That’s why this class is such a good idea!) We try to stamp out those thoughts, shove them away and hope to replace them with something friendlier. Then, with the I’m okay thoughts, we hope to high heaven that they’re true, and we work to hold them into place whist trying to hold off the others.
What if we didn’t have to manipulate either kind of thought? What if there’s a whole new way to look at money that doesn’t have anything to do with creating a new belief, tracking every penny you spend, or scolding, shaming or limiting yourself?
What if your relationship with money could be so refreshing it cannot accurately be described but can only be experienced?
Those words might sound flashy, but they’re not meant to be. I am not trying to seduce you into yet another way-to-solve-your-money-problems-once-and-for-all deal. I’m not here to offer you riches or even the promise of financial stability.
I’m offering you a completely fresh experience. And not only will this concentrated look at all aspects of your personal relationship with money affect your point of view in this area, this experience will surely influence other areas of your life. You will learn a tool that applies to absolutely everything that you would like to see in a fresh way.
What’s possible with this course:
* A refreshing relationship with money.
* Relaxation from the fear and anxiety around money.
* Experiencing peace around money, directly — not by logic or talking yourself into it.
* Gently uncovering deep rooted beliefs and meeting them with full compassion and generosity.
* Creativity, playfulness and full self-expression as we shift from survival/problem-solving mode and open to other channels.
* The end of your typical money conversation. Yes, this really is possible. Would you like to look with me?
Using the Living Inquiries (Unfindable, Anxiety and Compulsion Inquiries) as developed by Scott Kiloby and our team of senior facilitators, we will look into all aspects of money including: money as a concept; deficiency stories about the self as relates to money; fear around having, getting, losing or keeping money; money and spirituality; and compulsions to make or worry about money.
Three Group Calls (on-line, video chat)
- these calls will introduce you to the basics of Living Inquires. They will also be rich opportunities to experience others going through the inquiry process, often deepening your own insights.
Four Individual Sessions (on-line or by phone) with me and 2 sessions with additional certified facilitators
- these sessions run between 60 and 90 minutes and will be designed BY YOU. That is, we will look at your unique, personal experience with money. This is a tremendous opportunity to delve deeply in a gentle and supportive atmosphere.
A Private Facebook Group for members of this course where you can share experiences, ask questions, get and give support and receive reminders and tips in between sessions.
Cost: $445 ($415 if you have taken a course with me before)
Dates and Times of Group Sessions:
Tuesday, January 21, 6 – 8 pm CST
Tuesday, February 4, 6 – 8 pm CST
Tuesday, February 18, 6 – 8 pm CST
* Class size is limited to 5 participants. Register early to hold a spot. * If these dates and times don’t work for you but you are interested in receiving notifications about other courses, email me.
Ready to register?
Select your option from the dropdown menu below.
Questions? Write to me at email@example.com.
Freedom with money is very Therapy Booth!
For more information about Scott Kiloby and the Living Inquiries, visit www.kiloby.com.